Friday 25 February 2011

DREAMY DAWN

I'll be ur sacrifice , I'll be ur  chime, I'll be ur rhyme,
  I'll be ur night,I'll be ur day with all the sun shine, 
   I love u more with every heart beat, truly profoundly do.


       I'll be loyal, I'll be selfless coz I'm counting on
                       
        A new Dreamy Dawn
            A why for surviving
                A deeper meaning

                          I want to face with you every sorrow
                   I want to enjoy with you every joy
             I want to remain as like this forever
        Until the death come down on me     


            
When it's raining wd a bright rainbow high up in d sky,
  I'll wish evry cloud to shower upon U glee,
         And emotion of Happyness.
           Rainbow of delight for all colors to fill up ur Life.                   
   
       May count of rain drops be ur heart beat, 
   May u live long Life.
                 
         May this dedication of mine not be  just a song
     But ineffable care n love for U...
       
             I want to face with you every sorrow
       I want to enjoy with you every joy
    I want to remain as like this forever
  Until the death come down on me.


 



  
          oh baby can't u open ur eyes
          u don't have to dream this reality
      coz it's standing right in front of u
 all u wish will surly come true...

       



I'll be ur sacrifice , I'll be ur  chime, I'll be ur rhyme,
  I'll be ur night,I'll be ur day with all the sun shine, 
   I love u more with every heart beat, truly profoundly do.


             I'll be loyal ,I'll be selfless coz I'm counting on...
               " A New Dreamy Dawn"

                              
I want to face with you every sorrow
                  I want to enjoy with you every joy
              I want to remain as like this forever
    Until the death come down on me.

Until the death come down on me...

                        

10 comments: